[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] SHIRT SLOGAN VOTE! "Class Acts" Poster! OLPC/Sugar Community Book Sprint (Sept 6-11, Washington DC)

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:06:46 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I'm not a graphic artist so I just "cobbled" the pdf together on a ppt file and exported as pdf. My intent is to have the "O" at the end (in XO) have a happy face in it. The slashes across the Os above that need to be the same width as the lines in the letters.  Did the best I could without spending hours learning how to do it right!
Caryl