[Grassroots-l] OLPC / Sugar community in China?

Mohd Lazim decfiv at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 10:50:14 EDT 2009

There's another deployment in Malaysia. A small deployment which only has arround 100 XO's. It is deployed through the Give Many Program and this deployment is run by a company called Danawa. You can always search for Sekolah Kebangsaan Semop for the OLPC deployment in Malaysia.
http://olpcmalaysia.blogspot.com