[Grassroots-l] Test Results Needed for Activities in 8.2

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:13:21 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for all the input on activities to ship with G1G1.

However, I didn't get a lot of test results. The most important decision
criteria is evidence that an activity is known to work well (preferably
with 8.2-760 or later).

I put all the main activities mentioned in Sameer's Google spreadsheet
(thanks for that!):
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_Xhb6KcXLyEViA50CnCaDg&hl=en

There are new rows to record test results.

Please add your results and send a note to this list.

Best case is if you can run the tests described here on each activity:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_cases_8.2.0#Activities

and record the results by creating a test case here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Form:Test_case

The most important thing is a quick turn around and a person to follow
up with. So just fill in the spreadsheet and post here if that is all
you have time for.

Questions, comments and especially test results most welcome!

Thanks,

Greg S

PS I will post this same message on several lists. Please reply on just
one list and I'll catch it.