[Grassroots-l] [sugar] G1G1 Pre-installed Activities Request for Help Testing

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:06:38 EDT 2008

Sameer thanks for making the spreadsheet world  editable
By the way how are you defining the following terms:-

Stability
Performance
Child Utility
Technical Utility
Grown-up utility
Lines of code

Good definitions of these terms noted in the spreadsheet will reduce
ambiguity.

Nothing like ambiguity to cause misunderstanding.

>>> http://opensource.sfsu.edu/