[Grassroots-l] Starting an OLPC project in Lombok, Indonesia

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:41:34 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

FYI there is a list for Indonesia at:

You should probably try your e-mail there too.

Thanks,

Greg S

**********

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:22:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pete3135 <petersmith_13 at hotmaIL.COM>
Subject: [Grassroots-l]  Starting an OLPC project in Lombok, Indonesia
To: grassroots at lists.laptop.org

Hi,
I'm involved in OLPC project and may have managed to raise money for a class
set of the OPLCs, but I'm still not in contact with a school.
The reason for writing here is that I could use some information about how
to get in contact with schools in Lombok and of course ideas on how to get
the project started.
I'm a prim./sec. teacher in Denmark and are travelling to Lombok in
december. I'm hoping that I'll find a school in Tandjung Lombok.
Any help or ideas is gladly accepted!

Regards

Peter Smith.
kristrup School, Denmark
http://n2.nabble.com/Starting-an-OLPC-project-in-Lombok%2C-Indonesia-tp1351980p1351980.html
Sent from the OLPC Grassroots mailing list archive at Nabble.com.