No subject

Fri Oct 17 06:35:35 EDT 2008

---begin quote---
About Us
The CrossWire Bible Society is an organization with the purpose to
sponsor and provide a place for engineers and others to come and
collaborate on free, open-source projects aimed at furthering the
Kingdom of our God. We are also a resource pool to other Bible societies
and Christian organizations that can't afford --or don't feel it's their
place-- to maintain a quality programming staff in house. We provide
them with a number of tools that assist them with reaching their domain
with Christ.
---end quote---

My $0.02,
Lisa