[Grassroots-l] VideoChat is working now - hooray!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Oct 14 17:43:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,

<quote who="Sameer Verma">

> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 6:12 AM,  <s.boutayeb at free.fr> wrote:
> > Hi Pia,
> >
> > VideoChat displays the message "Telepathy Error". Does it play withou
> > server, that is between 2 connected XOs? I didn't manage to connect 2
> > XOs together.

You need to be connected to a jabber server, either a local school server,
or one of the community jabber servers found here:

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_Jabber_Servers

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain