[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] plaintext for g1g1

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Oct 6 20:49:55 EDT 2008

it's not totally automatic; you have to pick with links you want to
aggregate at the end of what section breaks, &c.  it looks weird if
you stick the urls after each paragraph, or if you bunch a dozen at
the end of each section.  so you have to pick and choose...

but yes, that would rock.  perhaps as a mediawiki patch.  if anyon
wants to work on that, let me know, I can at least help with the patch
submission process ;-)

SJ