[Grassroots-l] OLPC in Indonesia

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:54:45 EST 2008

Syed --

I also think this will be great.  You can see some of the initial work
that was done moons ago on the wiki

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Indonesia

Including quite a long email list of interested people.  None of the
Indonesia mailing lists have really taken off however -- I recommend
getting in touch with Seth and Mel at some point and finding out what
their last communication with local people there has been.

SJ