[Grassroots-l] Anyone going to 25C3?

Philippe Langlois philippelanglois at free.fr
Tue Nov 25 05:57:26 EST 2008

Hi Christoph,

Quite a few people from /tmp/lab (the nest of OLPC France ;-) see
www.tmplab.org) are going to go there. Some of them are members of
OLPC, some others just follow the project.

If you do something during 253, i'll be there. I'm already taking
part into a project-space regarding Bricophone so I probably won't
have time to organize something else, but glad to participate if you do.

Best,
philippe.
--
Philippe Langlois