[Grassroots-l] Help with the stuffer sheet translations

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:28:10 EST 2008

Hello,

The only piece of "physical" (as in paper) documentation which comes
with an XO is the stuffer-sheet (a sheet which shows you how to get
started with the laptop) [1]. I just uploaded a POT file into our
Pootle server, which contains all the strings (42) in the stuffer
sheet. You can find it in the project OLPC in Pootle:

https://dev.laptop.org/translate/projects/olpc/

It would be awesome if you could translate this into your languages -
this is important for us for the G1G1 as well as newer deployments. It
would be doubly awesome if this can be done as quickly as possible,
since G1G1 is pretty close ;-).

A primer to Pootle is at http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/pootleforxo2.pdf

Thank you,
Sayamindu

[1] For G1G1, there is also a signed letter by Nicholas Negroponte -
we are trying to get that translated as well.. more on that later

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta