[Grassroots-l] XO laptop

Kristijan Fabina kristijan.fabina at hrfreenet.net
Fri May 30 23:45:09 EDT 2008

Hi Tijana,

please contact Bogdan Tancic in the e-mail. He is from Serbia (Belgrade) and
we talked about OLPC startup project in Serbia just yesterday at Community
Wireless Summit in Washington. I'm from OLPC Croatia so we offered help as
well as folks from OLPC Austria (Aaron Kaplan). Our website adresses are
http://olpccroatia.org and http://olpcaustria.org so feel free to join us.
I also started with pushing the project in Bosnia so if you think you could
be helpful, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Kristijan
- OLPC Croatia

2008/5/30 Tijana Djukanovic <tdjukanovic at gmail.com>:

>  Hi,
>
> I´m interested in joining your grassroots support team. I was born in
> Bosnia, now live in Madrid,Spain and would like to inform governments and
> institutions in Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro about this project.
>
> Thank you.
>
> My contact:
>
> Tijana Djukanovic Hernández
> Mob: +34660998448