[Grassroots-l] Dallas, TX grass root

NEIL CORBIN nino9782 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:03:08 EDT 2008

I found out about this project a few years ago but was not able to get
involved. I'm excited at the idea of children being able to have a
laptop to connect them with the world and let their ideas become the
future we will live in. I'd like to get some information on how I
might be able to connect schools and OLPC. I really feel OLPC will be
the conduit for spreading knowledge and help kids in creating ideas
that will transform our world for the better.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing what I can do.

Neil Corbin