[Grassroots-l] Support Team

Gloria Davis gdavis at davislearningcenter.com
Sat Mar 15 00:23:28 EDT 2008

Hi XO,

I learned about your company through UNEVOC. My company builds, staffs, and
supports primary and vocational technical schools in developing countries.
We are currently collaborating with Royal Seed Basic School connected to
Royal Seed Orphanage Home in Ghana West Africa to build their primary school
with an ICT focus. We are also working with Neenyi Ghartey VII, President of
the Effutu Development Foundation in Winneba, Ghana to build a vocational
technical school in Winneba to train the people for work in the newly
developing tourism industry and/or a tertiary education at a polytechnic or
university.

I am interested in being a part of your support team in West Africa. Do you
work with the Ghanaian government at all? I know they are committed to
integrated ICT in all aspects of education. They are hosting an elearning
conference there in May http://www.elearning-africa.com/. I am sending a
representative from my company.

How can we help as a part of your support team?

DSCF1327

Gloria Davis

DAVIS LEARNING CENTERS, INCORPORATED

 .... bringing prosperity to developing countries through academic &
vocational technical training

Phone: (951) 818-7502

Fax:      (951) 520-0822