[Grassroots-l] [Fwd: OLPC Europe]

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 12 05:14:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,
It's wonderful to hear someone in Italy is active on
OLPC too!! Please let me know if and how I could help
from Milano!
By the way, please feel free to contact me in case
someone would start help me on the italian translation
('cause eToys is really huge!)
 ciao a tutti !

Carlo Falciola
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Carlo