[Grassroots-l] Updating regional and organization pages on the wiki

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Jun 24 01:22:17 EDT 2008

Is there a suggested format for the main country page on the wiki ? Or a
suggested set of information that should be there ?

The Khairat_Chronicle written by Carla, a document of the pilot project in
India is a very widely read and popular article, however I was going through
the OLPC_India page and think that it needs much love...

Also, could you please let me know that how what you are proposing is
different from tagging pages with simply Category:<country name> like
Category:OLPC_India or Category:India ?

Thanks,
Arjun

--