[Grassroots-l] Fwd: Annual Report for Asante Africa Foundation Now Online

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 05:26:48 EDT 2008

I and some colleagues are in discussions with Asante Africa Foundation
about educational computers and about specific assistance in
agriculture, technology, and economic development. In particular, we
are developing programs for the Maasai in Kenya, and intend to work
with Asante on projects in Tanzania and later Uganda.