[Grassroots-l] Grassroots bootcamp, Day 2

Stefan Reitz stefan_w_reitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:49:10 EDT 2008

Hey Mel,

could you please provide contact Info for Jonathan Austin?

I haven't found him on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Birmingham

and I am allways interested in getting in touch with people doing local (olpc) stuff in BHM. The building local communities thing interests me particularly since I encountered such little interest on the side of the BHM Board of Education.

I wish I could have attended the bootcamp. Pippy (and TurtleArt!) gives me wonderfull fluctuating goosebumpy sensations.

Stefan