[Grassroots-l] I'd like to get involved

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Mon Jun 9 06:56:08 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Eric Arnold <eric at ondea.com> wrote:
> My skills range from PHP, Python, (Flash) ActionScript 1, 2, 3, JavaScript,
> C (and some C++).  MySQL, PostgreSQL.  Those are my deepest and most recent
> skills.  My resume is at http://resume.umop.apisdn.com
> I'll join and check those suggestions out.  Thanks for taking the time to
> reply, and please let me know if you have any more thoughts.

Hi Eric,

what I would do:

- lurk a bit in the sugar and/or server-devel mailing lists and peruse
a bit the archives,
- install sugar-jhbuild and play a bit with the software,
- feel free to join any of the irc channels to chat with other developers.

Some pointers here: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/GettingInvolved

Regards,

Tomeu