[Grassroots-l] how can I help?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 04:28:48 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Lee Zentner <leezentner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My name is Lee Zentner. I am an educator in a high school in Canada. I
> recently took part in your give on get one program, and have been
> trying to show it off at my school. I have had a couple of ideas, but
> I was wondering how I can get more involved?

It depends on what you know how to do or are willing to learn, but the
basic rule in Open Source development is, Dive in. Find or make a Wiki
page on your project, and tell us about it so we can join in or offer
suggestions, including whom else you might want to contact.

Tell us about yourself. What do you teach? What are your computer
skills? What do you think is most important? How have your demos been
received? What ideas do you have? What questions would I have asked
you if I knew more about you?

> thanking you in advance,
>
> Lee Zentner
> Montrea, Qc, Canada
>

> --
> you can lead a man to knowledge, but you can not make him think.
> -

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/