[Grassroots-l] Review Squad Page

Erik Garrison erik at laptop.org
Wed Jul 16 23:46:11 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 06:54:59PM -0400, Jonah Saltzman wrote:
> Hey everyone!
> For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jonah Saltzman, and I'm in
> 8th grade at the Fayerweather Street School. Mel got me working on this cool
> thing called the review squad, and I made a site for it. It is a
> community-based initiative that harnesses the debugging power of all laptop
> users and developers to fix bugs, add highly-requested features, and just
> generally aid the developer community by creating a place to address,
> discuss and solve problems. The website is still in a very early form, the
> source will become available on Sourceforge very soon. Please email me at
> jonah at jonahsaltzman.biz with ANY, fleeting as they may be, suggesstions,
> feedback, questions or comments. Thanks!

Jonah,

I think this is a great project!  Please tell us if you have any
questions.  In addition to this mailing list you can ask questions in
#olpc-devel or #olpc on freenode (see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/IRC#IRC
for more information).

What do you think of http://dev.laptop.org/?  How will the review squad
integrate with it?