[Grassroots-l] Spreading the word question

Jack Tullous jacktullous at onixiasystems.com
Tue Jul 15 16:30:36 EDT 2008

Hello OLPC,

    My name is Jack Tullous, I am the CEO of Onixia Systems. We are a Small Networking/ Computer Support Company that is growing in the Dallas, Texas area. We have be discussing of donating an X percent of our yearly profits to the OLPC as a donation. We were also wanting to spead the word of OLPC through a few of our marketing stragies. Website and also on our work uniforms showing we are a proud sponser of the OLPC. We would like to talk to someone or get more infomation about doing this. We believe in your cause and look up to what your foundation does for childen.

Please fell free to contact me by phone or by email.

Thank you,

Jack Tullous
Onixia Systems
jacktullous at onixiasystems.com