[Grassroots-l] OLPC-SF June 21 meeting at Google

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 6 06:06:33 EDT 2008

Sameer Verma schrieb:
> Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
>> That sounds like a fun session!
>>
>> Hope you guys have another meeting between July 19 and 25 as I intend
>> to be in San Francisco area during that time... ;-)
>>
> Hi Christoph,
>
> The next one will b on the 12th or 19th of July depending on space
> availability. I'll keep you posted. It would be great to have you at
> one of our meetings.

Sameer,

do you already know when your next meeting is going to take place?

Looks like I'll be getting to San Francisco on either Wednesday, July 16
or Thursday, July 17 depending on whether I decide to go to Seattle or
not. (Anyone from Seattle reading this list?)

Greetings from Toronto,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer