[Grassroots-l] Grassroots Support

Kent Loobey kent at uoregon.edu
Sun Jan 6 17:09:45 EST 2008

Hi Clarke,

I am in the process of developing an activity (a program) to help pre-literate
kids learn about quantities (numbers).  I would VERY much appreciate a chance
to bounce what I am trying to do off of a teacher.

The opportunity I am working on right now has to do with the first stages of
mastering the dexterity of writing numbers and the conceptual meaning of
numbers.

If you can help I would appreciate it.  If not could you see if you could find
someone that could.

Thanks.

Kent

P.S.  It would be nice if a resource of elementary school teachers could form
for people like me to get feedback about activities we are working on.