[Grassroots-l] OLPC presentation at Solutions Linux in Paris

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:00:48 EST 2008

Florian, that's great.  We just had an inquiry fom a company in France
that wants to suport local grassroots groups; I'm not sure if that
means a specific set of groups they know or more generally.  But
perhaps you could get some initial local orgs involved in addition to
individuals joining this list..

SJ