[Grassroots-l] Your voice in EU website and OLPC

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 25 09:15:34 EST 2008

Hi,

On Monday 25 February 2008 14:13, you wrote:
> sorry, but if OLPC_Europe turns into a political instrument, I will
> be *out* of it.

"Good to know", I guess.

But I dont see why pointing to OLPC Europe (which has links to all national
initiatives who should be the real actors) is turning OLPC Europe into a
political instrument.

> > say, please go ahead and create such a category and/or a poll. But
> > if you do
> NACK. Against some EU enquete. Meaningless.

Others find $whatever_action meaningless... I also dont think we should target
the european council primarily, but I dont see why we shouldnt _use_ their
website, to promote ourselves. Esp. if Alexander is going to do the work :)

regards,
	Holger