[Grassroots-l] Your voice in EU website and OLPC

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 25 08:02:42 EST 2008

Hi,

On Sunday 24 February 2008 19:44, Alexander Todorov wrote:
> We can add an OLPC entry under Education and ask people what they think
> about the project. We'll find what is the public support for OLPC and how
> people feel about its future in Europe.
>
> If anyone can help to get it started please contact me. Any comments are
> welcome!

IMHO this sounds like a good idea. Spreading the word is always good, so I'd
say, please go ahead and create such a category and/or a poll. But if you do
so, please also monitor it a bit and provide links to the official OLPC
europe ressources (the domain, the wiki page, this list, etc.)

regards,
	Holger