[Grassroots-l] OLPC grassroots webring and OpenID petition

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Feb 18 11:27:26 EST 2008

Hello everybody,

I'm helping coordinate grassroots volunteer activities down here in
Lima, Peru.

We're getting ready for an interesting deployment.

It's all documented at http://FuenteLibre.Org/

I'd like to propose that all of us grassroots activistas link to each
other via some a webring-like thing. This would better connect us so
that we can take action together.

Also, since we're all starting up websites and forums, and so on, I'd
like to petition OLPC and everybody involved to make a push towards
using OpenID
so that we don't need to register everywhere and memorize a thousand
passwords.

Please please please.

Happy to work with all of you,

Sebastian