[Grassroots-l] Math Header Logos for the wiki

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Mon Feb 11 13:35:25 EST 2008

I'm not sure of the correct home for this, so I'll crosspost this.

I am working on some wiki restructuring, starting with [[Health]] and moving
onto other Categories.  One of the big parts of my proposed structure is
related to flowing materials for volunteers who want to get involved.

I made a header template for the Health pages:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:Health that I found on one of the Health
pages.

Now I'm starting to clean up [[Math]] and assorted pages.  There are two
OLPC math logos so I created two templates as examples

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:Math1
&
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:Math2

What does the community prefer?