[Grassroots-l] New University Program!

Julia Reynolds julia at laptop.org
Tue Dec 30 16:04:25 EST 2008

 Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. First and foremost, thanks to all who have
done such great work to promote One Laptop per Child (OLPC) within your
universities, communities and beyond. The student community as been an
instrumental facet of OLPC's success.

With that said, I ask that you all visit:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/University_program to see the new, reformatted
University Page. This page will give you the opportunity to learn about the
work of other student groups/individuals (be sure to add your group if you
haven't yet!). Additionally, there are opportunities to receive an XO laptop
for demoing purposes, if necessary, and a chance to receive a visit from the
OLPC demo team!

Also, PLEASE feel free to use the university mailing list: *
university-chapters at lists.laptop.org* to share stories, bounce ideas, or
chat with other student groups.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact:
students at laptop.org

Best Wishes,
Julia
OLPC