[Grassroots-l] G1G1 updates, Lennon video and other vids

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Dec 27 22:58:22 EST 2008

Aha!  Yes, I've made that a response to the recent spot.  As for the
comments... this is a chance to work on your skill at teaching through
one-liners.
There are a few other great videos up that are worth sharing where
appropriate; Joels video of an 8 and 10-year old repairing a keyboard
comes to mind.  For those who haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pus_fA1Tv9w

Project4Awesome has some tips for using YouTube to spread an idea
[they run an annual 'take over YT for charity' day every Dec. 17] -
http://www.projectforawesome.com/?page_id=16

SJ