[Grassroots-l] website design and groups.laptop.org

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:27:08 EST 2008

The purpose is to be a portal to individual community projects, and an
incubator for those that don't yet have their own site.  Interactivity
level : the incubator might be its own wiki.  the portal should be
writable with a delay -- the design should be publicly discussable,
but we'll need some sort of script to push it live and the live front
page will be static.

SJ