[Grassroots-l] Vote for OLPC for US Schools at Change.org

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:00:46 EST 2008

I just now put up the idea of One Laptop Per Child in US schools on
the Barack Obama issues site, change.org. I also suggested that One
Whole Education Per Child in the US independent of economic status
would support the same development worldwide. You can vote for my
proposal at the URL below if you like, or add others of your own. Pass
it on (but don't spam it).

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/one_laptop_per_child
And Children are my nation.