[Grassroots-l] OLPC Deutschland / OLPC Germany

OLPC Deutschland vorstand at olpc-deutschland.de
Mon Apr 21 16:14:40 EDT 2008

Dear OLPC activists and all who are interested,

we are happy to announce that OLPC Deutschland e.V. was founded at
today's meeting. We will register the association with the municipal
court in Kassel in a few days, and we plan to operate as a non-profit
association. In the long term, we are planning to establish a foundation
to effectively pursue our goals. We are still in the process of getting
organized, but we can already offer you the address
vorstand at olpc-deutschland.de for enquiries and consultations.

We have appointed the following advisors for technical enquiries:
Software: Bert Freudenberg and Jens Mücke
Hardware: tba
Didactics and contents: tba
Media and public relations: Falko Oldenburg and Jens Mücke
Fundraising: Guido Bockamp and Sebastian Umlauft

You can contact the advisors via kontakt at olpc-deutschland.de. If you
want to join our association, please send an email to
beitritt at olpc-deutschland.de.

Berlin, Selfhub, 20 April 2008, Holger Levsen, Sebastian Umlauft and
Falko Oldenburg