[Grassroots-l] XO-specific training for a support technician

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:32:18 EDT 2008

howdy,

I am training two teachers from our pilot schools how to maintain the
XO, XS, and networking equipment.

I have create a wiki page of the training program I have put together
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Nepal:_Support_Training

i would very much appreciate the input of others.

I have lots of good linux resources for them but I am trying to find a
good wiki page that summarizes how the XO's distro differs from others.
The differences seems to be spread out among many different pages.

I am lazy so I am hoping there is a wiki page that summarizes how the
XO's distro is different and XO-specific commands like
sugar-control-panel and sugar-install-bundle.

Any input to the training program would be much appreciated. Esp. if
someone knows a better all-around Linux guide that Rute user guide to
linux

The amazing thing is how enthusiastic Neema and Manoj are (the
teachers).

thanks

--
Bryan W. Berry