[Grassroots-l] Weekly status report #1

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Sun Oct 21 11:56:57 EDT 2007

Hi!

We (olpc austria) decided to copy Walter Bender and send out a weekly
status summary.
This goes out to the other grassroot groups in the hope that it will
foster further intra-country communication.

NEWS
=======

1. Elevate.at
2. Activity Handbook
3. T-Shirts
4. XoTV

1. Elevate.at
- - - - - - - -

We will be presenting the OLPC concept and our (development)XOs at
the http://www.elevate.at festival in Graz, Austria. In case you live
nearby, please come and visit us. We will be happy to have a chat
with you and you can test the XOs yourself.
[1]

2. Activity Handbook
Christoph Derndorfer, Daniel Jahre and maybe(?) Helga Schmid (Helga?)
will be working on the Activity/Sugar Handbook. In case you have any
comments or anything that needs to be mentioned, please contact them
(http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/People)

3. T-shirts
In case you want a T-shirt, please contact Simon Dorner ASAP. Send
him an email.