[Grassroots-l] My message to Grassroots awaits moderator approval

jon.childs at mchsi.com jon.childs at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 29 09:05:55 EST 2007

Sorry about that. I am registered with email jon.childs at mchsi.com, but did not
log in last night.  Come to think about, I am not logged in now hope this gets
to the right people. I got my email that tells me that my xo should be here
soon.

Hope I get a yellow spot on the logo, My symbol has always been the smiley
face and with a yellow spot with eyes and a smile everyone will know whose
lapto it is.

Thanks
jonchilds