[Grassroots-l] Supporting your cause and kids

Jim Walker jim at bigcar.org
Wed Dec 5 13:14:12 EST 2007

Hello
I work with two non-profit organizations -- one is a multi-genre all-
ages 501c3 called Big Car -- http:www.bigcar.org -- and another is a
new writing center for kids called Second Story -- http://www.secondstoryindy.org
  .  We'd like to offer grassroots support to your organization.

I am also curious about ways children here at home can get laptops.
We work with many in the inner city who don't have access to computers
for educational purposes and it would be great to purchase some for
them through your organization instead of buying regular computes
somewhere.

Thanks
Jim Walker

managing director, Second Story; board member, Big Car
Indianapolis, Indiana