No subject

Fri Mar 5 06:43:07 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Sawyer <bsawyer at dmill.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Subject: Games for Health & Games Beyond Entertainment Week
To: meta.sj at gmail.com

Hi,

I'm sending out a short note to people I've been in touch with
previously or who have attended past serious game oriented events I've
produced.

I wanted to let you know that the 2010 Games for Health Conference and
our first ever Games Beyond Entertainment Week to be held May 24-27,
2010 in Boston, MA.

Complete details are at http://www.gamesforhealth.org &
http://www.gamesbeyondentertainment.com

We've already posted the first 30+ sessions you will find at Games for
Health online at:

http://bit.ly/bgkHiB

Registration for Games for Health & Games Beyond Entertainment Week is
now open at:

http://www.bit.ly/9MsY7J

ALUMNI DISCOUNT CODE
As a friend of Digitalmill we've created a discount code of 10% off if
you enter BOS10 at registration. Feel free to share this with any
peers and colleagues.

You can find basic PDF brochures for either event at:

Games for Health
http://www.gamesforhealth.org/brochure.pdf

Games Beyond Entertainment Week
http://www.gamesbeyondentertainment.com/brochure.pdf

We will have much more to share about these events over the next few
weeks. If you are interested in being a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor
at any of them please feel free to send me an email.

If you will be at next week's Game Developer's Conference please stop
to say hi and/or attend the Serious Games Summit @ GDC.

Best,

Ben Sawyer
Digitalmill
Serious Games Initiative
Games for Health Project
@bensawyer on twitter

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION: You are currently subscribed to
games-beyond-entertainment as: meta.sj at gmail.com