[OLPC-Games] game / olpc

Anthony Asael anthonyasael at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:22:08 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I would like to introduce you to Simon, which is working from California for
Art in All of Us (AiA). He will be also in charge for project AiA-OLPC
project and will be more than happy to collaborate and help you start
introducing and sharing AiA content to you.

We would like to start working by introducing the AiA Game in the XO. What
do you need from us to start working on that ?

Have a nice w-e,

Anthony