[OLPC-Games] Interested in the Google Summer of Code

Don Hopkins dhopkins at DonHopkins.com
Wed Mar 19 07:12:11 EDT 2008

That's a wonderful idea, and I encourage you to pursue it!
Alan Kay was suggesting doing something like that to document and model
the behavior of SimCity (aka Micropolis), so kids can understand and
modify it.

I've posted some stuff on the OLPC wiki and my blog about that:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Ideas
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Micropolis
http://www.DonHopkins.com

I'd be glad to discuss it further with you!

    -Don