[OLPC-Games] a new game for OLPC from us

eunyoung chung cey0116 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:09:45 EDT 2008

My team and I have been developing an activity for OLPC laptop.
The name of the activity is Food-Man !
The feature of game is Pacman that many people are familiar and easy to
play. It will have three Levels. Each level will have a nutrition indicator
(Carbohydrate, Protein, fat, calcium, and fiber). The criteria to proceed to
a higher level will be to achieve the required daily percentage of
nutrition. If the food is good /nutritious they will get more points. The
purpose of the activity is to teach important facts about food and nutrition
and why it's important for them to make healthy food choices from a young
age.
this is link for prototype of the game

http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~chung/olpc-foodman.jpg<http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/%7Echung/olpc-foodman.jpg>

As you see in the prototype, when pizza is eaten, nutrition bar is
increased.
we are using python and pygame lib.

How do you think about the game??
we need your feedback so that we can improve more!!
--

Eunyoung Chung