[OLPC-Games] Phun source code [was: Re: Physics with Python and Pygame (Chipmunk 2D Physics Engine)]

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Thu Mar 13 01:57:49 EDT 2008

(re-adding phungame at gmail.com to this thread)

Indeed, perhaps we can convince the Phun folks to release their source
in an OLPC recommended license.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Licensing

Phun has several features that Chipmunk does not, namely motors,
springs, water + buoyancy and a more sophisticated solver.  Another
open-source alternative, Box2D, also has motors which Chipmunk does not.

-josh