[OLPC-Games] game / olpc

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Mar 7 14:56:39 EST 2008

All : Anthony as been gathering some remarkable content -- drawings
and photos (and poems) from children around the world -- and would
like to see them used, among other ways, in games on the XO.

Please take a look at his site -- artinallofus.com
Also see http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthonyasael/sets/

How could you use some of this material in your projects?
Is anyone working on a suitable game who would be interested in
brainstorming how to make these images a central component?

Anthony, thanks again for the inspiration.  what a fun site!

SJ