[OLPC-Games] SVG icons of rocker and game pad keys?

Kent Dahl kentda at pvv.org
Tue Jul 1 03:18:11 EDT 2008

Anyone know of existing SVG icons of the "rocker" and game pad keys?

I searched the Wiki and some repositories, but found nothing like this.
Only managed to find the various Sugar UI icons.

The reason I ask is because for arcade games playable in game pad mode,
it can often make sense to add these icons to the screen (or atleast
help-screen). Especially the game pad keys (VXO[]) can be a bit
confusing, and an on-screen hint goes a long way towards informed
self-discovery as opposed to button-mashing and after-the-fact
inference.

--
Kent Dahl <kentda at pvv.org>
http://www.pvv.org/~kentda/