[OLPC-Games] Forward of moderated message

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:17:26 EST 2008

Hi Tim,

What build are you running?   you may have a (very) old version of setup.py.

There was just some discussion about Game BAker on the games list; I
think you sent an earlier post that was bounced b/c you weren't a list
member.  It looks fantastic.  I'm sure that you can find some people
interested in helping with the sugar port as the project develops.

Cheers,
SJ