[OLPC-Games] Observing games

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:33:30 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 6:37 PM, Walter Bender <walter at laptop.org> wrote:
> As I recall, the Connect activitiy was set up to let the first two
> players "play" and everyone else who joined "observe."

I hadn't discovered that, because we have never had enough XOs around
at one time out here. %-[

So if we have that code, it should be easy to add to other games. Excellent.

Can somebody put that on a Wiki page, and link to it from a
development page and the various games pages? Should we bug each of
the games with this as a feature request?

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/