[OLPC-Games] XOBall - new game

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Mon Feb 4 07:01:27 EST 2008

On 04.02.2008, at 12:46, Prosenc Robert wrote:

> hi all.
>
> just added XOBall to olpc.at wiki  ( http://www.olpcaustria.org/
> mediawiki/index.php/XoBall
>   ) .
>
> XOBall is a jump'n'run game, written with pygame using a realtime
> physics engine called Chipmunk...
> it still needs to be converted into an activity - any help is
> welcome ;-)

can do :) my number is 0699 1129 9312. will be in austria tomorrow
again and we can hook up these days for porting it to the xo laptop.

> also, there is still lots of need for additional content in the game,
> as well as levels using it...
>
> the wiki-page has links to all sources, including an epidoc generated
> html-documentation (plus a pdf version), as well as recent uml-
> diagrams.

the screenshots look really nice. i'm totally interested in seeing it
in action, and we'll see about required optimizations for the xo
after we made the first bundle.

cheers
   chris