[OLPC-Games] Games for Change Festival, June 3rd

Clare Richardson clare at girlstart.org
Wed Apr 30 12:19:06 EDT 2008

Zakiyyah Kareem from Girlstart will be there talking about our experience working with high school girls to develop games for the XO laptop: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_IT_Girl.  The panel is called "Fresh Perspectives: Youth-Created Games for Change."

Clare Richardson
Technology and Program Coordinator
Girlstart
www.girlstart.org<http://www.girlstart.org/>
512.916.4775
512.916.4776 fax

Scrub in, Broadcast news, Unmask mysteries!
Don't miss Summer Camp 2008<http://www.girlstartcamp.org/>!