[OLPC-Games] Wordsmith ( Scrabble ) :GSoC application

RABINOVITCH Peter Peter.Rabinovitch at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Apr 11 13:33:23 EDT 2008

I think this'd be great!
I have an 11 yr old autistic daughter, and we did a give-1-get-1 for her
and now we're always on the lookout for games on the XO that will help
her communication skills - and I think she'd enjoy your game.

As I read it, I thought about all the features I'd like, in order to
make it of most use to her, and after looking at your wiki page, I see
that you have them all and more.

Good work, & good luck!